Centre of Excellence for Diabetec Care
Moolai Co-Operative hospital takes pride in being a Centre of excellence for Diabetes. Dr.Aravindan consultant Diabetic specialist is leading the service aided, by well trained and experienced nurses. The service will provide the following
- Screening and early detection of asymptomatic Diabetes(Type 1 and Type 2)
- Routine Blood pressure check to detect Asymptomatic Hypertension
- Healthy lifestyle advice in particular regarding Nutrition (diet) and Exercise for Hypertension, overweight/obese individuals, smokers, persons with family history of premature Cardio-vascular disease eg: Heart disease, Stroke, etc.
- Screen for Diabetic complications
- Eye disease-Retinopathy,Glaucoma,Cataract,etc
- Symptoms suggestive of Heart disease
- Screen for Proteinuria-Albuminuria, ACR for evidence of Nephropathy (Kidney Disease).
- Foot care to minimize Ulcers and Sepsis.
- Neuropathy related Ulcers
- Cataract Surgery for Diabetic patient
Doctors of General medicine are usually called physicians. They are highly skilled in the management of patients who need a diagnosis and appropriate advice to exclude conditions and/or confirm any diseases by further investigations and treatment. Some conditions known as chronic disease will require regular monitoring probably life-long. Such examples are Cardio-vascular disease, Hypertension (High blood pressure), Diabetes Mellitus and chronic lung disease.
This department deals with the surgical treatment of conditions which may involve any organ in the body. If it affects a particular system example Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat, Heart, Lungs, Brain, this will be dealt with by a specialist in that particular system.
Pediatrics deals with the treatment of diseases of children including infants, children and adolescents up to 16 to 18 years.
Obstetrics deals with medical care during pregnancy, labour, delivery and the immediate post delivery period of the mother.
Gyneacology is about women’s health involving the diagnoses and treatment of diseases of the reproductive organs.
MCH Subfertility Center:
At the MCH Subfertility Centre, we are committed to taking the burden of subfertility away using proven clinical treatment program to help our clients achieve a successful pregnancy. Click More..
The diagnosis, prevention and treatment of diseases and conditions of the oral cavity and the various components including gums and teeth.
Orthopedics deals with the treatment and rehabilitation of injuries or disorders of the bones and joints as well as the associated ligaments and tendons.
The skin is the largest organ in the body and can often act as a window to diseases of the internal organs. Common conditions include Eczema, allergic reactions and infectious rashes.
Physiotherapy helps to restore movement and function when someone is affected by injury, illness or disability. It can also help to reduce your risk of injury or illness in the future.